Wednesday, August 1, 2012

BEDAugust 1

So I decided on a whim to do VEDA this month, and since I was going to do that already I figured why not throw BEDA in the mix as well. Obviously I didn't do so well at some of my past months, but those are in the past, and this month will be different. I plan to send live the old posts I have. I'll do some backlog on my Dungeons and Dragons journal, but everything else will just be a clean start from here on out.

Luckily for my even if I was to stick to my old schedule today is still plain blogging day. I'm not sure I have that much to discuss despite the fact I haven't written anything here in almost a month. I'm finally going to be moving into a three bedroom apartment. My fourth roomie arrives tomorrow night. Ascendio happened, it was awesome, and I'm proud. I floundered for awhile but have now got plenty of new projects to work on.

I got recruited for the Harry Potter Alliane (thehpalliance.org) and I'm excited to be working on projects for them. I'm sure there will be much more to share on that front in the near future. For now it's safe to say I'm working on a fascinating campaign and I'm very excited to see where this takes me. I was incredibly flattered to be asked to be a part of staff and even more flattered with what was said to entice me. Sometimes it's just nice to know people appreciate the effort you put into things. The group I'm working with is creative and inventive and I'm already have a ton of fun. It's going to keep me busy, and everyone knows I love nothing more than being busy.

I'm also starting to write a web series with my friend Ginger. I don't want to give too much away because I'm afraid I'll jinx the project if I talk about it. Let's just say it's an idea that has my creativity flowing like mad and I can't wait to see what becomes of it. Keep and eye out, big things are coming.

Really that's all that's changed in my life. I'm still working, I'm still interneting, I'm still not sleeping even half as much as I should. I'm considering doing more fiction writing, in fact if I can get gmail to work I'll look at the figment prompt and round this post out with some micro fiction. I lied, gmail won't load. We've been fighting the past couple of days, gmail is currently winning. Mostly because when gmail refuses to open there is nothing I can do except accept defeat. It will be fixed though, I have faith.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment