Friday, July 9, 2010

Wild July Adventure 2.0 Update

Some silly part of me thought that having internet in the car meant that I would blog everyday, but you, invisible readers, know me better than that. We've been on this journey for 4 days since my last blog, oops.

We had shows in Pittsburgh (which I just learned has an "H") and New York with The Next Great Adventour. Plus a show in Prince Frederick, Maryland with Grace of Snidget. It was a serious blast all of it, and I'm only a bit sad about not blogging.
It's been terribly hot and muggy, but every show is worth the sweat. I've met some seriously awesome people, too many to possibly list here, and saw a ton of old friends. Especially all my NYC friends, like Miryam.

I was planning to make this blog eloquent and full of wisdom and funny thoughts, but we all know how things go when I plan things...so I'll just leave you with a link to my tour vlogs.

Until I next fail at failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment