Monday, January 3, 2011

It's 2011 Let's Make This Happen

Hello, dearest non-existent blog readers, how have you been? Really? That’s lovely. Being non-existent sounds quite fun. If you actually DO exist, you likely arrived here because of my 2011 goal to post a blog once a week and you’re trying to check and see if this is actually real. Surprise! Now, you should know that this does NOT mean I will regularly post on Mondays (or Tuesdays depending on where you live). Maybe later I will decide on a day to make a blog post, but for now it will remain whatever day I decide that it would be fun to publicly display my writing on the Internet. In case you’re wondering, I haven’t set a day for my vlogs either; we’ll just have to see.


I’m not sure what I’m going to use this blog for yet, but today I’m going to post some writing I did for 750words.com. 750words is a site where you post 750 words (privately) every single day. It’s a great way to get your creativity flowing, but it can get annoying sometimes, as you should be able to tell by reading my latest entry. I might share more of this as I go along, or I might blog about my day, and I will definitely be blogging about my ant farm. If you’re interested, stay tuned, and remember to comment.

***

I know I shouldn't cheat but I'm sick and being sick makes you unexcited to do things like write 750 words to a computer program that is totally uncaring and doesn't even have the decency to bring you chicken noodle soup when you have the flu. You don't love me! I see how it is. This is it. I'm done with you, 750 words dot com! That's right, I used your full name, and I will continue to do so until I feel like you've gotten the point. Have you gotten the point 750 words dot com? Have you? I don't ask for much, you know, just the chance to be on pacific time and every once in awhile have you help me out because I'm feeling sick, or down, or just not at all in the mood for writing. Is that really too much? Any human would be willing to do this for me, why won't you? You're supposed to be there for me. You're supposed to support me. You were created for me, but all you do is take take take and make me feel bad. See that, I'm going to have a pause because I had to blow my nose. Blow my nose and you won't take any pity on me! No, you'll just keep counting the time away and mentioning loudly how long it took me to write. Well, I don't appreciate it! I might just have to take my writing moods somewhere else. I bet Blogspot would treat me better! I haven't seen him in over six months and does he hold it against me? No! He'd happily take me back in a second!


You, on the other hand, are determined to track and belittle me for every moment I spend apart from you. This is not how I'm meant to live! A girl should be free to write as much as she wants, when and where she wants, but you never let this happen! You keep me from expressing my creativity the way I feel like expressing it. You've become controlling, and I just can't deal with it anymore. I can't be kept on a leash like this. I can't be forced to deal with your need for 750 words EVERY DAY, while you continue to ignore my needs and desires! You never listen to me, or ask me how I'm feeling. You just sit there on the screen demanding that I fill your page with words of my own design. I just can't handle it anymore! What if I don't have any words? What if I want you to give me the words today? What if I'm sad, angry, stressed, and have no time? Would you care for me then? No, of course you wouldn't! You NEVER care about my life or want to help me. It's all about you You YOU! Well that's it! I'm finished! This is goodbye! No, it isn't 750 words, and I just don't care! Get your fix from someone else today 750 words dot com, cause I'm through with you! Now I'm going to cheat! I'm cheating and you get to see how YOU like it when I ignore YOUR wants and needs and feelings.


blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah*


If you made it all the way through all of those blah’s congratulations! You don’t win anything, but you can go about your day knowing that you are one of the few who read this entire blog. Granted, you’re one of the few who would actually read even the beginning of this blog, but that’s something isn’t it?


Till I next fail at failure.


* ever notice how once you read a word that many times it starts to look like it isn't a word anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment