Monday, June 15, 2009

The Plan

So I have made a decision. I have to have some sort of structure to this if I'm ever going to make any progress. So here's the plan. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I will post a piece of flash fiction (less than 1000 words) based on a story starter or basically whatever pops into my head at the time. Tuesdays and Thursdays (when I feel the desire) I will do other blog posts (news, advice, rants, etc). Also every other weekend (Saturday or Sunday depending) I will post some of my ongoing novel. At least 1000 words hopefully a whole chapter. This work will not be polished like my flash, because I just need to get it all out there. Hopefully having a set time to do it will help.

So that's the plan. I hope you all enjoy. Next post will be today's flash piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment