Thursday, June 11, 2009

So, now what?

I really have no idea how to start a blog. I've never really been one to write about myself. I think that's because I don't find my life interesting at all. However I find other people's lives to be fascinating. So this year I started a vlog collab channel and I figured why not blog too. I like to write after all. So I'm hoping to post here at least once a week. It will be a mix of life stories, advice, rants, self pity sessions, and more than a little fantasy writing.

My first post is going to be an explanation. If you're here you probably noticed that the name of my blog is "And Thus Failure Was Born" I named it this because I have a terrible habit. I never finish writings that I start. Unless it's a very short story I have a terrrible habit of getting distracted by new ideas. I fear that that might be the fate of this blog, and because of that I decided to use the title as a warning.

I guess that is probably all for now. I have a post I wrote at work that I will put up in the morning. After that I will probably do some story posts, since I have a novel that I really should work on. Comment even if it's just to tell me you read this. I'm curious to see if anyone ever does.

No comments:

Post a Comment