Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Wild July Adventure Day 11

So I must have done something yesterday morning but I don't remember what it was. This is because it was quickly washed from my mind by Wrock Around the Rock!!!! That's right I was on a boat! It was incredible! There were performances by House of Black, The Whomping Willows, Ministry of Magic, and the Remus Lupins. Not to mention that I got to hang out with a ton of friends; new and old, and dance till my legs didn't work. I also met StarKidPotter (you must know them) and Chris Rankin (who I didn't recognize at first). It was one of those occasions that is too awesome for text. Describing it requires lots of squees and much waving of the arms. Since neither of those things translate well to a blog I will just have to post a lot of pictures. Enjoy!









Yes, that pizza place is real. Sadly I did not eat there. Also the picture of the pier was taken on fireworks setting so just chase those thoughts out of your head.

Till I next fail at failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment