Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Wild July Adventure Day 4

Apparently my thing is going to be posting the day after (which is ok cause I still post everyday). This has a little to do with falling asleep and a lot to do with staying out well past midnight.

Yesterday was fantastic; which is quickly becoming the norm at UAT. I got to sleep all morning and then spend my time reading Fruits Basket and playing Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, which is an awesome game. Then we to lunch at Taharu, a local sushi place. I'm a big fan of sushi, and this was one of the neatest places I've been. They have a sushi bar (a moving conveyor belt with plates of sushi) that runs along the bar. The plates cost $1, $1.50, or $2. I got my entire meal for $10, where at other sushi places it would have cost $30. I really want to go back.

After sushi the afternoon was spent watching America's Got Talent, and then it was off for a Friday night UAT tradition, Nerf Wars. The basic idea behind the game is that you take Nerf guns (altered to shoot farther), split into red and blue teams, and run around the main building and shoot each other. It was AWESOME! I really had an incredible time, despite the fact that running around shooting people isn't really my thing. There was also a zombie round, where after you're killed you wait 30 seconds and come back as a weaponless zombie. Then it is your job to touch people (without getting shot) in order to turn them into zombies. If you're shot you respawn in 30 seconds so it's an unwritten rule that zombies always win. I went with Kim, and here's a fantastic shot of us looking totally badass.
Until I next fail at failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment