Friday, July 10, 2009

The Wild July Adventure Day 3

First thing that must be said is I have a follower! Hello SlytherinSweetie. I suppose I will have to do a better job at blogging now that I have someone to be accountable to.

I spent most of the day in the dorm. I caught up on the internet and read a lot of Fruits Basket (a fantastic manga). Andrew, Alissa, and Kim went to classes, but they didn't have a class I could go to. Still I had a lot of fun. I uploaded pictures of the Wrock concert in Kansas City, watched youtube videos, and generally wasted the day away. Then when they came back in the afternoon I filmed my collaborative video. So in case you wanted to get a better idea of who these people are that I talk about all the time.


After the video filming and editing I got a chance to go to the common area with Alissa while she worked on a 3D modeling project. The commons at UAT is a huge room of computers that would make any techie drool.

Alissa modeled and I edited my video. We made a QT run at midnight which involved a very healthy combination of hotpockets, milkshakes, and donuts. I finally got Kim to watch part of HP The Musical, and when I left at 1am the place was just starting to get busy.

Since I've been here for a few days I figure it's about time I gave you all a tour. I'm just going to do pictures of the buildings for now, a video tour might come later.

Here is the dorm.



And here is the only other building. It has the classrooms, library, bookstore, commons, and cafeteria. Did I mention this campus is small?



Until I next fail at failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment