Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Wild July Adventure Day 5

Yesterday was perhaps the least busy day since I got here. I slept in until 11 and then went to breakfast with Kim. At the cafeteria there was a Mythbusters marathon on so breakfast lasted for about 2 hours. I left Kim there and she didn't come back until almost 5.

Alissa, Andrew, and I spent the afternoon at the Tempe Marketplace. It's basically a mall, but instead of having hallways it has alleyways. Basically the stores are inside but the hallways are outside. The entire place is covered with misters too. I really enjoyed spending time there. Alissa and I tried on some hats in Target.

I'm really thinking about buying that one as a Ravenclaw hat! After the wild shopping spree it was back to the dorm for late night D&D. Mostly they played and I read Fruits Basket. All in all not a very exciting day, but I still loved it. Sometimes slow is nice.

Until I next fail at failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment