Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Wild July Adventure Day 7

I think that the story of today can be told entirely in pictures. First I woke up, showered, and used a blow drier on my hair, something I haven't done in years. This was the result.

Then it was time to adventure outside where Hoth in July, a week long event here at UAT, was kicking off with free snow cones and some water fun. In this picture you can see one of the kiddie pools and the two lane slip and slide. Kim and I played in the water for a couple of hours, but she still wasn't able to make it all the way down the slip and slide, not enough velocity.


Honestly the most exciting thing that happened yesterday actually happened at 4am this morning. Kim's huge TV fell on my head while I was sleeping. It should be mentioned that on top of this TV were two small cacti that also fell on me. So I was covered in spines and lots and lots and lots of sandy dirt. I honestly can figure out where all the dirt came from. The pots were only the size of my fist but managed to cover me, the comforter, the entire love sac, and a large amount of the floor in dirt. For those of you who might be worried; I am fine. No concussion, not even a bump to show for it.


Until I next fail at failure.

1 comment: