Monday, July 13, 2009

The Wild July Adventure Day 6

Basically yesterday was composed entirely of two things. The first was reading Fruits Basket, which I want to finish since it's all out in the US now. The second was getting my hair done. There was a visit to Atomic Comics and Coldstone in there too, but those are really unimportant.

So this is what my hair used to look like. This is also how it has looked for the past 10 years. It has varied in length over that time, because I cut it regularly for locks of love, but it has never been above my shoulders.
So yesterday I set out to change it drastically. The first step of course was to cut off enough to donate, because if I couldn't do that then there was no reason to cut my hair anyway. After that there was a look of deciding how short and what to do about color. I had decided that I wanted my hair to be colored. Then she began cutting and coloring and I avoided the mirror and waited to see how everything would turn out. This was the result.


I love it more than I thought I would. The color is admittedly a little bright for me, which means I'll wash normally so it fades a bit. I would say it was a success.

Until I next fail at failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment